My Ideal Clients Are:
- Ambitious entrepreneurs and business professionals (mostly women) who are ready to take challenges and get out of their comfort zone to pursue their dreams in life
- Want to lead a purposeful life, realize their true potential, and be responsible for their life and success
- Want to become the leaders they were born to be, who are interested in being of service to others/world
- Seeking personal growth and ways to enhance their performance capacity
- Value honesty, radical openness, humility, and being human
- Don’t want to be afraid of emotions or don’t want to be controlled by them; instead, they are interested in emotional resilience/intelligence.
- They are interested in building authentic connections in personal and professional lives
My clients come to me with these starting points
- Feeling stuck in their life
- Feeling stuck in their career
- Feeling unsure of their own potential
- Feeling a lack of self-love and self-compassion
- Lacking confidence
- Experiencing Negative Self-Talk or the Inner Critic
What You’ll Learn during our time together:
- New perspectives and mindsets
- New understanding about yourself
- How to grow your self-confidence
- How to become more self-aware
- How to listen to your intuition
- How to grow into your higher-self and full potential
- How to align themselves with their values and needs.
- How to make your inner critic work for you
- How to motivate yourself and sustain that motivation
- How to set achievable goals and take steps to achieve them
RESULTS My clients leave with:
- More balanced lives
- More Time
- More Energy
- Less Fear
- Less Anxiety
- Improved Health
- Feeling good about where they are in their career and life
- Knowledge of how to get unstuck
- Stepping into their potential
- More self-love and self-compassion
- An inner-coach instead of an inner-critic
- More self-awareness
- More awareness around their expertise or intuition
- Become more aligned with their values and needs
- More Resiliency
- More Confidence
- Ability to overcome fear and self-doubt
- Ability to step into the dream that you’ve never dared to
- Unhinge self-defeating thoughts that have always kept you from achieving your goals & dreams.
What are the different areas I can be coached in?
1. A Coach can help you bring your life into balance. Whether its: self-care, helping you eliminate negative self-talk-helping you balance your resources, whether its time, talent or money-helping you to balance your emotions-helping you to understand and fix disorganization in your environment or time
2. A Coach can help you with your Relationships. Whether the relationship is with yourself (self-compassion, negative self-talk/inner critic), relationships with others, loved ones, friends, coworkers, etc.
3. A Coach Can help you find your power. Through building healthy boundaries you and your coach can help you build your personal power. You’ll also discover your personal choice and responsibility which enables you to find more of your power.
4. A Coach Can help you with your Legacy. What do I mean by legacy? I mean that a life coach can show you how your life can have more meaning, they can help you discover your purpose, can show you how your life matters and what legacy you can leave, what you can do to give back to your community as well as help you discover a career you love.
Other areas to talk with your coach about include any issues you are having in the following areas:
- Your Physical Environment
- Your Career
- Your Money
- Your Health
- Your Family & Friends
- Your Significant Others/ Or Romantic partners
- Your Personal Growth
- And Your Fun & Recreation
If you find you have any obstacles in those areas then coaching is a great option for you. Are any of those obstacles preventing you from reaching your full potential in your career, your health, with your loved ones, in your personal growth, etc?
Life coaches help you to breakthrough every area of your life more quickly. Coaching is a temporary investment for a lifelong gain, full of possibility.
How To Get Started With Kate
Sign-up for your Complimentary Session by clicking the button below.
Please feel free to reach out to me for your complimentary coaching session where we will learn more about each other, how I coach, see if we are a good fit and you will experience a shortened coaching session.